Saturday, January 9, 2010

Detour

So I it's ironic that after posting about travels, and not knowing if you'll make it to your destination until you actually get there, that I'm sitting in my brothers living room in Laguna Hills. My plane just landed in Dubai... but I'm in California? I got bumped from my flight in Houston, convinced the guy to let me lay over in LA rather than San Francisco, rang up Jo-ben, and now am in the hills for 3 days until Emirates can fly me home! Not a bad deal. Guess I won't be going back to work on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. i'm love love loving the regular posting. keep it up. also...I selected you to be a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger award.

    Post this image on your blog, then list 7 things about yourself. Then, be a sport and chose 7 other bloggers to be recipients.

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1di65D3p9L4/S0qoH8hQWRI/AAAAAAAAMIw/5D7wz0MdrkE/s1600-h/Beautiful_Blogger_Award.jpg (or just copy and paste the pic from my blog)

    ReplyDelete