Saturday, November 27, 2010

thankfulness

Yesterday was a blah crappy day.  I wasn't feeling thankful and I was struggling to find anything to be thankful for.  I have a new life plan and unfortunately, I can't move on to the new plan for at least 12 months so I was discouraged.
BUT... I have a lot to be thankful for!

I am thankful this thanksgiving weekend for...

classes that are canceled because the kids are going on a field trip
a roomate who helped our living room morph into a christmas getaway
good friends who celebrated american thanksgiving with E and I... (they were British, Welsh, and Emirati)
a 3 day teaching week, followed by 1 carnival day at work, then a 3 day weekend
friends from home visiting and bringing a care package from my mom
17 days, 15 hours until I board an airplane bound for the states and family

I have a lot to be grateful for. 

Thanks.

Moral of the story:  even on a latte detox you can find joy and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment