Monday, January 24, 2011

late again...

I figured out what went wrong with my mobile phone.  I stopped by an iphone store earlier in the evening and the man must have plugged my iphone into his computer - and then informed me that his itunes had a virus and to please come back tomorrow.  I never saw him connect the phone to his computer, but it was a dodgy back street - and as the only girl in site, I used my slanty roaming eyes to stay alert (though my trusted body guard Robby was by my side at all times).  I guess when the dodgy computer guy stole my phone he must have reset the time.  And this morning I was late AGAIN.  Yesterday I woke up at 7:00am and was at work by 7:50am.  This morning I woke up at 6:32am and was at work at 7:45am. SERIOUSLY?  I got up 28 minutes earlier and only made it to work 5 minutes earlier than yesterday??? Now that my watch isn't 15 minutes fast I don't know what time to leave for work.  I can't remember what time I used to leave for work - and I can't even remember how long it takes to drive to work!!!  I think it takes about 12-15 minutes, but who knows.  Is this old age?  Is Alzheimers taking it's toll at 29?  What's going to happen when I'm 30 years old??

Moral of the story:  Am going for a latte after work, hoping to discourage a "late" in the am...

No comments:

Post a Comment