About Me

My photo

so i am a camel hunter in the deserts of the uae. 

Monday, October 12, 2009

Coffee. Family. Sunshine...

My last interview went really really well. The man actually said that he never imagined somebody of my caliber would apply for the job. I had managed to avoid all questions by using my interview techniques until I was literally walking out the door.

"Hannah," he questioned, "what makes you happy?" I didn't pause and confidently replied, "coffee." Then, realizing he might want a more stereotypical answer, added - "family." Then I felt lame. "Sunshine?" He smiled and laughed with me as I left the interview.

Coffee. Family. Sunshine.



Moral of the Story: Coffee is always a correct answer.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah! All this time, I've been missing your blog. Alright, I'm subscribed. Blog on!

    ReplyDelete